Xbox has just announced the new bunch of games coming to its popular subscription service, Game Pass, for the remainder of May. New additions to the Xbox Game Pass library include Sniper Elite 5, Farming Simulator 22, Vampire Survivors, Floppy Knights, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Cricket 22, and Pac-Man Museum. Players will be able to try out these games whenever they want through their subscription. Xbox will also close out this month with six day-one releases, including Little Witch in the Woods and Umurangi Generation Special Edition.
- Her Story — PC
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 — PC, Cloud, and Console
- Little Witch in the Woods — Console and PC
- Skate — Cloud
- Umurangi Generation Special Edition — Cloud, Console and PC
- Farming Simulator 22 — Cloud, Console and PC
- Vampire Survivors — PC
- Floopy Knights — Cloud, Console and PC
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker — PC
- Sniper Elite 5 — Console and PC
- Cricket 22 — PC
- Pac-Man Museum — Cloud, Console and PC
Her Story, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and Skate are available today on Xbox Game Pass. JWE2, which was first released back in 2021, allows players to establish their own dinosaur colony and brings a complicated, enthralling management simulation to life with its varied customization options. There are three different modes in Jurassic World Evolution 2 to give players a unique experience. You can now add JWE2 to your download queue and start building your own park with special dinosaur species.
Farming Simulator 22 will be added to the library on May 19 for Cloud, Console, and PC while the highly anticipated tactical shooter developed by Rebellion, Sniper Elite 5, will be available on May 26. Cricket 22 will make its way to the Xbox Game Pass on May 27, and the latest addition to the service will be Pac-Man Museum, which players can enjoy on PC, Console, and Cloud platforms on May 27. Grounded: The Bugs Strike Back is currently the only update available for download. Xbox also announced that they added a touch control feature, which allows ultimate members to play the games without a controller, to 11 titles including A Memoir Blue, FAR: Changing Tides, and Contrast.
Games that will be removed from the library on May 31
- A Memoir Blue
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
- Far: Changing Tides
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Loot River
- Paradise Killer
- Tainted Grail: Conquest
It should not be forgotten that there will also be several games removed from the library. Knockout City, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard, EA Sports NHL 20, and the other four titles will leave Xbox Game Pass at the end of May. If you have not tried these games yet, you have two weeks before they are removed.
- League of Legends Solo Queue Tier List – Patch 12.13 - November 8, 2022
- Best Upcoming PC Games of August 2022 - November 8, 2022
- LCS 2022 Summer: Week 7 Recap - November 8, 2022