Update: The giveaway is now over and the winner will be contacted shortly. Thank you to everybody who participated and keep an eye out for more giveaways in the near future.
Shenmue 3 may not have been nearly as well-received as its predecessors but the game does have its moments and is worth checking out. Especially since the game finally made it to Steam in late 2020 after being EGS exclusive for about a year. But if you would rather still not buy it in spite of that, don’t worry because we’ve got your back. We just so happen to have an extra Steam key for the game laying around and figured we should do a little Shenmue 3 giveaway so it doesn’t go to waste. Keep reading to find out how to participate.
Our Shenmue 3 giveaway is only for the base version of the game so it won’t include any of the DLCs I’m afraid. But frankly, you won’t be missing out on much. Only one of the three available DLC packs adds story-related content and it doesn’t seem to be particularly interesting. Just like with our previous game giveaways, there are a few simple rules you’ll need to keep in mind in order to participate. If you’re familiar with these types of competitions, you probably already know what to expect.
Shenmue 3 Giveaway Rules:
- The competition runs between May 14th and May 21st at 4 PM GMT.
- We’re giving away one Steam key for Shenmue 3.
- The winner will be contacted by us via email within 24 hours of the competition’s end date e.g. May 22nd at 4 PM GMT, at the latest.
- The winner will be selected at random using the embedded Gleam widget. You can read more about how Gleam works here.
- The winner has 48 hours at their disposal to get back to us from the moment we reach out to them. Should we fail to receive a reply, we’ll use the widget to redraw and select a different winner. Keep an eye on your inbox to avoid missing out!
More Information About Shenmue 3
Shenmue 3 is an open-world action-adventure game revolving around a teenage martial artist by the name of Ryo Hazuki. You take on the role of the titular hero and explore rural China as you attempt to solve the mystery behind your father’s murder. As you punch and kick your way through the open-world you’ll run across various characters, quests, and even the odd mini-game.
Director Yu Suzuki stated a couple of years ago that the series will continue after the third installment, which explains why Shenmue 3 ends on a bit of a cliffhanger. By all accounts, this is one of those games where the journey is more important than the destination. So try not to rush through it if you end up winning our Shenmue 3 giveaway.
Make sure to check out our giveaways hub to stay up to date with our ongoing competitions.
E Pluribus Unum