Update: The giveaway is now over and the winner has been contacted. Thank you to everybody who participated and keep an eye out for more giveaways in the near future.
It’s been a while since we last did one of these but we’re back with another Steam game giveaway. This time around, we have a copy of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night you can take off our hands. Published by 505 Games, the same folks that brought us Control and Quantum Break a little while back, Bloodstained is a fantastic Metroidvania that took the gaming community by storm when it released in 2019. You can get Bloodstained for pretty cheap on Humble at the moment, but wouldn’t you rather take part in our giveaway and get it for free? Of course you would. Keep reading to find out how.
The rules of this Steam game giveaway are pretty simple. Use the widget found further down below to enter the competition and complete multiple actions to gain access to additional entries. The copy of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night we’re giving away doesn’t come with the DLC but you’re not missing a whole lot there. Bloodstained only has one piece of DLC known as Iga’s Back Pack, which was originally an exclusive bonus for backers before the developers decided to sell it separately. We won’t go into why they did that but just now that the DLC is by no means essential.
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Giveaway Rules:
- The competition runs between August 25th and September 1st at 4 PM GMT.
- We’re giving away one Steam key for Bloodstained Ritual of the Night.
- The winner will be contacted by us via email within 24 hours of the competition’s end date e.g. September 2nd at 4 PM GMT, at the latest.
- The winner will be selected at random using the embedded Gleam widget. You can read more about how Gleam works here.
- The winner has 48 hours at their disposal to get back to us from the moment we reach out to them. Should we fail to receive a reply, we’ll use the widget to redraw and select a different winner. Keep an eye on your inbox to avoid missing out!
Some Information About Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
A spiritual successor to Castlevania, Bloodstained Ritual of the Night is the brainchild of Japanese producer Koji Igarashi. If that name doesn’t ring any bells just know that he also worked as lead producer on most of the Castlevania games. The guy certainly has a knack for these types of titles. The game was crowdfunded back in 2015, managing to raise a very impressive $5.5 million on Kickstarter. The Bloodstained series also includes two other titles known as Curse of the Moon 1 and 2, both of which feature a retro aesthetic.
In terms of gameplay, Bloodstained Ritual of the Night draws a lot of inspiration from the Castlevania series but still manages to feel unique thanks to a number of innovative features. Like all Metroidvania games, Bloodstained is fairly difficult but not to the point where it feels unfair. The art style is top-notch and the combat feels satisfying, as you slay hordes of demons using a variety of interesting weapons. If all of that sounds right up your alley, enter our game giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night.
And make sure to check out our giveaways hub to stay up to date with our ongoing competitions.
- Total War Warhammer 2 DLC Buying Guide and Tier List (2022 Update) - November 20, 2022
- Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Steam Game Giveaway - August 25, 2021
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition DLC Ranked List and Guide (2022) - June 29, 2021