Update: The giveaway is now over and the winner will be contacted shortly. Thank you to everybody who participated and keep an eye out for more giveaways in the near future.
We’re back with another game giveaway and this time around the prize is a copy of Elex. A somewhat obscure and underrated RPG, Elex is the most recent title brought to us by German developer Piranha Bytes. This is the company behind Risen and the legendary Gothic series. Elex doesn’t stray away too much from the formula established by its predecessors but does try to do a couple of things differently. The setting, in particular, is quite unique and interesting. But more about Elex a bit later. Let’s talk about the game giveaway itself.
By taking part in our giveaway you can get your hands on one free copy of Elex for PC. The key can be redeemed on Steam and is for the base version of the game. Don’t worry, though, because Elex doesn’t have any expansions you’ll need to purchase separately. There is a small DLC that contains digital extras like an art book and soundtrack compilation, but you can skip that since it doesn’t add any actual in-game content. In order to streamline the process, there are a couple of rules to our game giveaway, which can be found below:
Elex Giveaway Rules:
- The competition runs between April 22nd and April 29th at 6 PM GMT.
- We’re giving away one Steam key for Elex.
- The winner will be contacted by us via email within 24 hours of the competition’s end date e.g. April 30th at 6 PM GMT, at the latest.
- The winner will be selected at random using the embedded Gleam widget. You can read more about how Gleam works here.
- The winner has 48 hours at their disposal to get back to us from the moment we reach out to them. Should we fail to receive a reply, we’ll use the widget to redraw and select a different winner. Keep an eye on your inbox to avoid missing out!
More Information About Elex
Elex is an open-world RPG that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where science meets fantasy. You’ve got everything from swords and magic to plasma rifles and various other futuristic weapons to play around with as you explore the world and fight your way through its wide variety of denizens. The factions system found in Risen and Gothic is present here as well, giving Elex a good amount of replay value. Some of the main drawbacks include clunky combat and animations but we still think the game is worth checking out in spite of those.
Make sure to check out our giveaways hub to stay up to date with our ongoing competitions.