Activision Blizzard has officially announced what everyone has suspected given recent leaks. The new expansion for Patch 10.0 will be Dragonflight.
WoW Dragonflight Release Date
While it isn’t clear yet when it will be released, it sounds like it will be in 2023. They have yet to perform and Alpha test. They also announced that WoW Classic: Wrath of the Lich King will be coming in 2022. Given this information, we believe the Dragonflight release date will be in 2023.
New Race: Dracthyr and New Class: Evoker
The Dracthyr is a new race coming this expansion. They can only be one Class: the Evoker. And the Evoker, can only be used by the Dracthyr. This new class will start at level 58 as a hero class.
Here is a quote from Wowhead:
“NEW RACE/CLASS COMBO— Menace your foes (or empower your allies) as a Dracthyr Evoker, WoW’s first ever race/class combo. Design both humanoid and draconic forms, pick between the Alliance and Horde, and venture forth as a healer (Preservation specialization) or ranged damage-dealer (Devastation specialization) that harnesses the collective might of all dragonkind.
- Draconic Heritage: Dracthyr Evokers freely switch between two customizable forms—choosing between a humanoid visage, and a fearsome draconic form to battle foes and overcome obstacles.
- Choose Your Allegiance: Dracthyr Evokers seek to forge their own path in Azeroth, and willingly fight for the Horde or the Alliance.
- Intro Experience: Delve into the story of the Dracthyr in a brand-new starting experience and learn how to use your new abilities before venturing forth.
- Specializations: Dracthyr Evokers can fight from mid-range with claws and fiery breath attacks (Devastation) or draw upon the life-giving magic of renewal to bolster their allies (Preservation).
- Empowered Abilities: Dracthyr Evokers can empower their draconic abilities through magic. Charge-up your attacks and unleash them at the right moment to maximize their effects.”
Dracthyr Evokers were created by Neltharion to wield the magic of all five dragonflights providing a very distinctive style of spell casting. You’ll be able to see the coalescence of these powers each time you cast. Evokers also have two distinctive specializations which take advantage of these magic types. Devastation is a DPS-focused specialization that utilizes the fast explosive power of the red dragonflight and the more focused and overwhelming magic of the blue dragonflight. Preservation serves as a healing specialization and utilizes the healing power of the green dragonflight and its more nurturing spells, while also using the power of the bronze dragonflight to manipulate time to accomplish feats such as healing wounds faster.
We’re also introducing a new type of spell called Empower. Players will be able to hold down a button on their keyboard to power up a spell. The longer you charge the spell, the more damage it could do or the more targets the spell could hit.
- EXAMPLE Market Price History - November 8, 2022
- Epic Ship Parts Material Market Price History - November 8, 2022
- Lost Ark Charisma Guide – Rapport - November 8, 2022