Each post below contains:
- Historical Regional Price Graphs for the Crafted Item, it’s required Materials, and the Profit based on each days average sale prices.
- A breakdown of the Profit from the past 24 hours.
- A Calculator that allows you to enter the Selling Price of the item and the cost of it’s materials and it will calculate how much Profit it will theoretically make.*
- Profit per hour: Enter the amount of Crafting Slots and the Time Reduction Percentage to calculate the Profit per hour* generated by crafting this item.
Currently under development… Stay tuned!
We are working to make a calculator for every crafted item that can be sold on the Auction House and will update these links when they get completed!
Combat Supplies – Crafting Companion
Cooking – Crafting Companion
Enhancement Materials – Crafting Companion
Latest posts by James (see all)
- EXAMPLE Market Price History - November 8, 2022
- Epic Ship Parts Material Market Price History - November 8, 2022
- Lost Ark Charisma Guide – Rapport - November 8, 2022
2 thoughts on “Lost Ark Crafting Profitability Companion”
I think you’re forgetting the 5% Market Fee (or 1g). Currently profit is 0.2 per unit
Yes, the calculation is a bit convoluted. We’re updating these now.
Please see the disclaimer: when listing items for sale between 2-10g you must subtract 1g per item as the auction house fee.
The calculations should be accurate now.