Battle For Mount Hyjal is a Burning Crusade Classic (TBC) a 25-man raid within the Caverns of Time. This instance is easier than Black Temple (BT), and you can win yout first two Tier 6-set tokens. The Scale of the Sands rewards reputation for defeating enemies at Hyjal Summit. There is a lot of trash in Mount Hyjal so having efficient clear times is key to run a smooth raid.
Table of Contents
- Attunement to Hyjal
- Mount Hyjal Boss Strategy
- Mount Hyjal Loot Table
Attunement to Hyjal
Mount Hyjal doesn’t require attunement. The attunement quest is is still available and gives you the Band of Eternity set of ring.
Mount Hyjal Boss Strategy
Winterchill Boss Tips
Winterchill will arrive on his own and there will not be any adds. Winterchill will occasionally freeze players and you won’t be able do anything until that freeze point has been reached. Winterchill can do some damage once the frost has ended.
- He will use Death and Decay to cast a death and devay spell on any random player. The effect has a radius of 20 yards, so players should spread as far as they can. It can be difficult to see the effect so pay attention.
- Rage Winterchill will unleash an Icebolt on the target, shocking them and doing a lot of DoT and initial damage. You can avoid this stun like any other by using a PvP Trinket or Divine Shield, Ice Block, and Blink. This will also prevent the DoT effect.
- Frost Nova will be cast by him, and he has Frost Armor. To move from the Death and Decay, people must dispel the Nova root.
Anetheron Boss Tips
Like Rage Winterchill he will not come with any minions. Anetheron’s special move is to throw a Carion Swarm, which will reduce healing by 75%. The Carion Swam is not a problem if you are high enough and have the ability to solo it.
- Carrion Swarm will be cast by him, dealing damage of 3-6k and reducing healing by 75%. It is important that everyone spread out around the boss as much as possible, particularly healers, because of this.
- For 10 seconds, the Boss will place 3 targets on sleep. This cannot be removed.
- Anetheron can heal himself with a Vampiric aura, which covers 300% of his melee damage. To reduce the boss’s damage, warriors and rogues should continue to use Mortal Strike or Wound Poison. Aimed Shot can be used by Hunters to help combat the lack of melees.
- Anetheron summons a Towering Infernal once per minute. These Infernals can cause 3-4k Fire damage to nearby targets every 2 seconds and have the ability of Immolation.
- Ranged DPS should switch over to the Infernals to kill them. Melees will remain on the boss. Taunt is not an issue for the Infernals, so be careful with your Threat.
- To avoid Vampiric Aura, the Towering Infernals must be pushed away from Anetheron. They are usually killed in raids near Jaina Proudmoore.
Kaz’rogal Boss Tips
Kaz’rogal is the doom Lord Boss in The Battle for Mount Hyjal Raid. This is the third boss you’ll encounter in the instance.
Kaz’rogal will be the first boss that you encounter when you reach the Horde encampment. His sword slam will make you not able to cast spells. His sword slam will reduce mana, so ensure everyone is well before the slam. You don’t have to worry if you are soloing the boss because you’re sufficiently high.
- Watch out for Cleave
- Kaz can also cast War Stomp occasionally, shocking nearby players for 5 second.
- Mark Of Kaz’rogal is the main mechanic in this fight. This debuff lasts for 5 seconds and drains 600 Mana each second. The debuff will cause the player to explode, dealing 10-12k damage.
- Kaz’rogal will cast the Marks of Kaz’rogal faster than ever before, in increments of 10 seconds.
Azgalor Boss Tips
Azaglor,the Pit Lord, will silence the players and set fire to the ground in an attempt to inflict damage on the players.
- Azgalors Rain Of Fire should spread the raid out and make it move as quickly as possible. Also watch out for the cleave attacks.
- Every 45 seconds. Azgalor will cast Doom upon a random player. After 20 seconds, the target will die and Azgalor will spawn a Lesser Doomguard. If Soulstones are saved for the first two Dooms, they can be very useful.
- Tanks should grab the Doomguards. These should be tanked close to the Tauren NPCs, and then killed by the melees. If necessary, Ranged may be of assistance.
- The Boss will use Howl of Azgalor to silence everyone in the raid for five seconds. Here are some other effects that can be used: Shadow Resistance, Concentration Aura, and similar effects.
Archimonde Boss Tips
Archimonde is the Male Eredar/Draenei leader and final boss in Hyjal.
Before you reach Archimonde, speak to Tyrande Whisperwind, who is riding a panther. You will be given “Tears from the Goddess” When activated, the tears will slow down your descent after you are thrown into air.
Even if your level is high, you can still sustain some damage by being thrown into air. The Tears can be activated by being thrown in the air.
Once you are close to the Draenei, then start the fight. Archimonde uses fear to make you run and take fire damage. Archimonde will lose 1 health point when he is near death. You must avoid him and kill him.
- Archimonde will unleash Doomfire on the area. Avoid this as it leaves a nasty debuff.
- Grip of the Legion should be eliminated as quickly as possible. It inflicts 2.5k damage every two seconds for five minutes.
- He will Fear the whole raid at times. Tremor Totems should always be on hand to counter this. Fear Ward and Tremor Totems should also be available at all times. To avoid being feared by the fires, make sure you are far from them.
- Archimonde will activate Soul Charge when any raid-member is killed. This does 4.5k damage to all and, depending on the class that died, can have one of three additional effects:
- For 4 seconds, 50% more damage to Paladin, Rogue, Warrior
- Druids and Shamans, Hunters: 2250 Mana Burn
- Priest, Mage and Warlock: 4 seconds silence
Archimonde randomly will cast Air Burst upon players. If they do not use their Tears of the Goddess, they will be subject to fall damage and may die. If your raid members are missing this, they can get their Tear from Tyrande Whisperwind in the night elf camp prior to the encounter.
Mount Hyjal Loot Table
Below you will find all of the Epic gear drops from the Battle for Mount Hyjal Raid.
|Anetheron’s Noose||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
|Angelista’s Sash||Druid, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
|Antonidas’s Aegis of Rapt Concentration||Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Apostle of Argus||Druid, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
|Archbishop’s Slippers||Druid, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
|Band of Devastation||Druid, Hunter, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.91%)
|Bastion of Light||Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Belt of Seething Fury||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
|Belt of the Crescent Moon||Druid, Shaman||Boss|
|Black Featherlight Boots||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Boss|
|Blade of Infamy||Hunter, Rogue, Warrior||Boss|
|Blessed Adamantite Bracers||Paladin||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (14.19%)
|Blessed Band of Karabor||Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.60%)
|Blood-stained Pauldrons||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (14.57%)
|Blue Suede Shoes||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
|Boots of the Divine Light||Druid, Priest, Shaman||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.63%)
|Boundless Agony||Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior||Boss|
|Bow-stitched Leggings||Hunter, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Bracers of Martyrdom||Druid, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (14.07%)
|Bracers of the Pathfinder||Hunter, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (10.26%)
|Bristleblitz Striker||Hunter, Rogue, Warrior||Boss|
|Cataclysm’s Edge||Hunter, Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
|Chestguard of Relentless Storms||Shaman||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.47%)
|Choker of Serrated Blades||Druid, Hunter, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.41%)
|Chronicle of Dark Secrets||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (14.41%)
|Held In Hand||Misc|
|Cuffs of Devastation||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (12.94%)
|Deadly Cuffs||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (12.20%)
|Don Alejandro’s Money Belt||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Boss|
|Don Rodrigo’s Poncho||Druid, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Enchanted Leather Sandals||Druid, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Furious Shackles||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (13.81%)
|Girdle of Hope||Paladin||Boss|
|Girdle of the Lightbearer||Paladin||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.81%)
|Glimmering Steel Mantle||Paladin||Boss|
|Glory of the Defender||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
|Gloves of the Forgotten Conqueror||Paladin, Priest, Warlock||Boss|
|Gloves of the Forgotten Protector||Hunter, Shaman, Warrior||Boss|
|Gloves of the Forgotten Vanquisher||Druid, Mage, Rogue||Boss|
|Golden Links of Restoration||Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Hammer of Atonement||Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
|Hammer of Judgement||Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.50%)
|Hatefury Mantle||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
|Hellfire-Encased Pendant||Mage, Warlock||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.61%)
|Helm of the Forgotten Conqueror||Paladin, Priest, Warlock||Boss|
|Helm of the Forgotten Protector||Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior||Boss|
|Helm of the Forgotten Vanquisher||Druid, Mage, Rogue||Boss|
|Howling Wind Bracers||Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (11.76%)
|Kaz’rogal’s Hardened Heart||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
|Leggings of Channeled Elements||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
|Leggings of Eternity||Druid, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
|Legguards of Endless Rage||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
|Mail of Fevered Pursuit||Hunter, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Midnight Chestguard||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Boss|
|Nethervoid Cloak||Priest, Warlock||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.45%)
|Pillager’s Gauntlets||Paladin, Warrior||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.67%)
|Pillar of Ferocity||Druid||Boss|
|Quickstrider Moccasins||Hunter, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Razorfury Mantle||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Boss|
|Rejuvenating Bracers||Druid, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (20.96%)
|Ring of Ancient Knowledge||Druid, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.89%)
|Robes of Rhonin||Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock||Boss|
|Scepter of Purification||Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman||Boss|
|Held In Hand||Misc|
|Shady Dealer’s Pantaloons||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Boss|
|Stillwater Boots||Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (15.33%)
|Sun-touched Chain Leggings||Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
|Swiftsteel Bludgeon||Rogue, Shaman, Warrior||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.74%)
|Tempest of Chaos||Mage, Paladin, Warlock||Boss|
|The Unbreakable Will||Paladin, Warrior||Boss|
|Tracker’s Blade||Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior||Boss|
Rage Winterchill (15.41%)
|Treads of the Den Mother||Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman||Rare Drop|
Trash Mobs (0.61%)
|Valestalker Girdle||Hunter, Paladin, Shaman||Boss|
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Meals: what we know so Far - May 6, 2023
- Top 5 Retro Games that Run Well on Mobile - April 10, 2023
- Xbox Live Arcade (History and Facts) - April 8, 2023