Full Patch details for Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.11
Developer Ember Lab has got into the Halloween spirit, by adding a Halloween scavenger hunt to Kena: Bridge of Spirits, where you can discover three Halloween hats for your Rot hidden throughout the game. However, the hunt takes place only until November 1st so you’ll want to get searching!
In addition to the fun Halloween content, they have also packed the patch full of bug fixes and functionality improvements. The update provides added support to save files by adding five auto-save slots. They have also added location thumbnails to save files allowing you to visually see where you left off.
As with earlier updates, Ember Lab has made further improvements to photo mode including cropping images to match the selected format, improved quality, and increased resolution of images captured in photo mode, adding roll functionality to photo mode. Functionality improvements to the world map include the added ability to display collected items on the map, and the addition of Meditation spot tracking per region on the world map.
Bug fixes include crash fixes, bugs relating to save game state, missing collectibles and lost owl statues, small Rot animation-related bugs, animation, audio mixing, and music bug fixes. PC players can also appreciate the ultrawide support improvements of Kena: Bridge of Spirits on Microsoft Windows.
Full List of patch notes
- Added support for five more auto-save slots
- Added location thumbnails to save files
- Improved quality and increased resolution of images captured with photo mode
- Photo mode now crops images to match the selected format
- Roll functionality added to photo mode
- The ability to display collected items on the world map added
- Added Meditation Spot tracking per region on the world map
- Improved ultrawide support on PC.
- Crash fixes
- Save game sate bug fixes
- Fixed small Rot animation related bugs.
- Animation, audio mixing and music bug fixes.
- Fixed bugs relating to missing collectables and lost owl statues.
- Reduced tracking on certain enemy and boss attacks
- The Rune Factory 4 Special release date is here - December 8, 2021
- Twitch Battles Ban Evasion using Machine Learning - December 2, 2021
- Halo Infinite’s Battle Pass increases XP gains - November 30, 2021